1. DIGITAL CAMERA
During our filming we used a digital camera along with a tripod, the digital camera is used across the filming world and often replaces the classic 35mm professional cameras. During the filming, I learnt how to effectively set up a camera and use the focusing and zooming aspects to achieve the shots I wanted.
2. Free Play Music
Free play music is a great music for anyone who is looking to make a multimedia product without the resources to use licensed music. Professional companies use free play music, which is why we chose to use this website for our opening two minutes. We used music from free play music during the bike scene to contribute to the tense atmostsphere - without the music the scene seemed rather dull and boring. We learnt how to effectively browse for the right music by using the keyword feature ( the keyword we used was tense).
3. YouTube
Perhaps one of the most influential technologies we used for the eventual production and completion of our opening two minutes. YouTube allowed us to publish our opening two minutes in an easy and effective way - this was useful as it supplied us a medium between our product and the audience. People who participated in the survey used the YouTube link to view the video, as did teachers or anyone who wanted to view it.
4.
Instead of using Microsoft Powerpoint to communicate my evaluation answers I chose to use Prezi as it is a much more exciting and illustrative way of answering the set questions. The website supplies you with many many templates to choose from and also allows you to incorporate different media grounds. I have used audio tracks to make my prezi slideshows a multimedia product.
5.
In my evaluation I used soundcloud to record myself speaking about the different evaluative questions. Soundcloud is a useful place for people to share their music, but also to record yourself for your own purposes.
6.
Final Cut Pro X is one of the best editing tools in the business and is used by professionals across the filming world and is promoted in the best university courses. It allows the user to fully edit a film/video project using a variety of tools - I learnt how to use this through practice instruction. I feel comfortable using this software when approaching another project of the same nature.
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment